50 + TOP FASHION DESIGNERS STYLE AND FASHION # QUOTES ,# STATUS .......


50 + TOP FASHION DESIGNERS  STYLE AND FASHION # QUOTES ,# STATUS .......


 1. “Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.

2. “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.” 

3. “I don’t do fashion. I am fashion.” 


4. “A woman who doesn’t wear perfume has no future.”

5. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” 

6. “There are people who have money and people who are rich.” 

7. “Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.” 

8. “Nature gives you the face you have at twenty. Life shapes the face you have at thirty. But at fifty you get the face you deserve.” 

9. “The best things in life are free. The second-best are very expensive.” 

10. “A woman with good shoes is never ugly.” 

11. “Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” 

12.“I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet.” 

13. “When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more.” 
14. “Women come to New York for the two Ls- Labels & Love.”

15. “I’ve spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!” 

16. “The fact is, sometimes it’s really hard to walk in a single woman’s shoes. That’s why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun’.” 

17. “Oh my God! Do you know what these are? Manolo Blahnik Mary Janes! I thought these were an urban shoe myth!” 

18. “I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.” 
 19. “If people turn to look at you on the street, you are not well dressed, but either too stiff, too tight, or too fashionable.” 
20. “If you’re asking someone for money wear a tie.” 
21. “People always ask me what the trends are, but I’m not a believer in trends. Individuality is more important to me, to stand out and have the confidence to wear something you’re comfortable in – it just happens. I’m comfortable wearing a suit.”
22. “I couldn’t understand a word she was saying, but I felt I had in my possession all the Italian I’d ever need to know: Dolce, Dolce, Dolce.” 

23. “They say nothing lasts forever. Dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style!” 

24. “Every year the women of New York leave the past behind and look forward to the future…this is known as Fashion Week!” 

25. “Hair is the first thing. And teeth the second. Hair and teeth. A man got those two things he’s got it all.” 
26.  “A fashion is nothing but an induced epidemic.” 
27. “Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.” 
28. When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
29. In the past there were people who were not rich but contented with their living style, laughing and happy all day. But when the new rich people appear, people look at them and ask, 'why don't I have a life like that too, a beautiful house, car and garden,' and they abandon their values.

30. Mike Jones, Ying Yang Twins, then a little later, Wiz Khalifa and Meek Mill, too. It was the repetitive stuff with Mike Jones when he would give out his number, and I also like his style. Back then, actually, I still think Du-rags, grillz, and stuff like that are cool.
31. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”
32. “Good fashion is like rock music: all anarchy and revolt.” 
33. “I have fun with my clothes onstage; it’s not a concert you’re seeing, it’s a fashion show.” 
34. “I love the idea of embracing your curves and loving yourself while expressing it through fashion.” 
35. “I am not trendy. I am not ‘in fashion.’ I am simply a positive human being who has a positive outlook on life.” 
36. “Fashion is an art and you are the canvas.” 
37. “I’ve been 40 years discovering that the queen of all colors was black.” 
38.“I wanted to be a certain kind of woman. I became that kind of woman.”
  39. “No matter how you feel, always get up, dress up, and show up.” 
40. “Create your own style. Let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.” 
41. “The dress must not hang on the body but follow its lines. When a woman smiles, a dress must smile with her.” 
42. “It is what a woman, leaves off, not what she puts on that gives her cachet.” 
43. “Fashion is a tool. To compete in life outside the home. People will like you better, without knowing why, because people will react well to a person they like the looks of.” 
44.  “Playing dress up starts at the age of five and never truly ends.”
 45. “Fashion is what you are offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.” 
46. “Trendy is the last stage before tacky.” 
47. “Fashion cannot be bought. Style one must possess.” 
48. “The best things in life are free. The second best are very expensive”. 
49. “Over the years I have learned that what is important in a dress is the woman wearing it.” 
50. “I wear my sort of clothes to save me the trouble of deciding which clothes to wear.” 
51. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” 







Post a Comment

0 Comments